Who the Course is For
This Peer Supporter qualification is ideal for, but not exclusive to;
- Parents and Carers wanting to learn more about safe carrying
- Sling Library Volunteers and Staff
- Childcare Providers – Childminders, Nursery Workers, Maternity Nurses, Nannies and Au Pairs
- Healthcare Professionals – Midwives, Health Visitors, Social Workers, GPs, Osteopaths, Chiropractors and Lactation Consultants
- Birth/Postnatal Workers – Doulas, Antenatal Teachers, Breastfeeding Peer Supporters, Postnatal Fitness Instructors
The full cost of this course is £80.
This includes access to all of the training videos and information, with no time restriction, and access thereafter. This also includes support via e-mail and our Facebook community, with opportunities for CPD. Discounts may be available for companies or libraries training multiple people at once.
How does online training work?
Online training is provided through a series of online modules and videos, delivered via a user-friendly platform on this website, to access and complete at your own time and convenience.